Thursday, June 20, 2013

Round Bookcase Round-Up

I grew up in a house filled with books. I think literally every room (with the exception of some of the bathrooms) in my parents’ house has at least one bookcase in it. I think books give a room so much warmth and interest, but the bookshelves they go in are not always so wonderful.

So it’s understandable that I fell in love with the idea of a round bookshelf. I’ve seen a custom round bookshelf installed in a nursery and it was so interesting and beautiful while still being very functional. I’ve rounded up several examples of both free-standing and wall-mounted units, some of which are for sale and some of which are inspiration photos.

51a8bb4c74c5b66566000e47._s.fit_w.540_

Round cardboard bookcase via Apartment Therapy

Black Round Shape Chinese Wood Display Bookcase Cabinet from Ebay

Bookcase Shelving - A round bookshelf decorated with pottery and books

Bookcase Shelving via Lonny

Round Bookcase (White) from villa & hut

Kansai Bookcase from Anthropologie

51a8bb4c74c5b66566000e47._s.fit_w.540_

Cardboard Round Bookcase via Apartment Therapy

Round Modular Bookcase via Centers and Squares

Moroccan-inspired bookcase unit via Hebdoblog (in French)

Are you as in love with these unique bookcases as I am? Which was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment