Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 27th birthday! I love birthdays, especially mine Smile Last night we had some friends over for a little birthday party which was wonderful. Today I’m spending the day with my hubby before he has to go in to work at 10 p.m. He’s already spoiled me with homemade french toast, mimosas, flowers, and the kate spade clutch I wanted! It’s so pretty!

birthday

Also pictured are the awesome Birthday Girl glass my friend Jenna gave me and a Sugar Ray tank top from my friend Lexi. We went to the free Sugar Ray concert at Power and Light a few weeks ago and one of the crew members gave us this shirt. I told Lexi to keep it because it would fit her better, but since I’m the big Sugar Ray fan (it was the very first concert I ever went to! Sugar Ray and Goo Goo Dolls at the Illinois State Fair 1999), she gave the shirt to me for my birthday.

This weekend we worked hard to get the house ready for my party, which also involved finally finishing refinishing and recovering the dining room table and chairs! I’ll post more photos tomorrow but here’s a sneak peak:

image

1 comment: